Sunday, July 20, 2014

Google Sitemap, Webmaster, Penalty site, Redirecting SEO Questions

Q.15- Will Google Sitemaps affect my ranking?
Ans - No proof on internet but it is help to indexing and crawling your website fast.

Q.16- What is the maximum size of a Google Sitemap?
50,000 URLs or 10MB

Q.17- Do I have to resubmit my sitemap every time I change it? Can I update my sitemap daily?
Yes, If you create 5-10 per day than use Yoast PlugIn, It will automatically update your all new pages.

Q.18- Does my Google Sitemap have to end with .xml?
No, but you should be knowledge about another option.

Q.19- New Topics in Webmaster
Robots.txt tester add – 16- July
International targeting – 14 – July
Fetch and Render Option add in Fetch

Q.20- Is Changing Links A Bad Signal?
Yes, you can loss Google trust.

Q.21- What happen when we Redirecting A Penalized Site to Penalty Free Site?
Redirecting A Penalized Site To Penalty Free Site Likely Won’t Negatively Impact The Site. If any competitor do this don't worry. If any one redirect our penalize page to your penalty free page, Google don't take action.

1 comment:

  1. I’m so over yoast. I have never been fully satisfied with yoast’s plug-in. Wondering if any other bloggers have tried writing in the Ink for all content optimization tool? http://bit.ly/2XUjrhu

    ReplyDelete

Increase Conversions Upto 200%